WELL DATA LABS, INC.
Last Updated: June 10, 2015
(1) what Personal Information we collect;
(2) how we use and disclose the Personal Information;
(3) how we provide you access to your Personal Information;
(4) our security procedures;
(5) our practices regarding the information of children; and
(6) how we can update and change this Policy.
“Personal Information” is information that would allow someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your full name, address, telephone number or email address.
Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to use via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy only addresses our activities on the Sites. Other websites (including those that we link to) may have their own policies, which we do not control, and thus are not addressed by this Policy.
(1) Information We Collect.
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Sites, which allow us to offer the Services on our Site in a personal manner. The following are the types of information we collect:
Information you give us: We receive and securely store the information you provide to us when you register for the Site or use the Services such as your name, email address, phone number, and address, along with any additional information you may provide to us directly, such as when you contact us for customer support. You can choose not to provide some of this information, but that may limit your ability to take full advantage of the Sites and Services.
Automatically collected information: We receive and store certain types of information from you every time you use the Sites or Services. For example we may automatically log your browser type, language preference, the date and time of your visit to the Sites, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and the website you visited before our Sites. In addition, we receive and store information about your use and activity on our Sites and within our Services.
- Web Beacons. We may collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Sites or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
- Other. We may also use clear gifs or other data files or identifiers to collect information for statistical purposes and to improve and develop the Services we provide. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are placed on a hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages.
(2) How we Use and Disclose the Information.
We use and disclose your personal information only as described in this Policy or as disclosed to you on our Sites or within our Services. For example, we may use or disclose your personal information:
- To operate and improve our Sites and Services;
- To fulfill your requests for certain products or changes in Services;
- To communicate with you about the Sites or Services and to respond to any questions or concerns that you may have;
- For market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against errors, fraud, or other criminal activity;
- To third-party contractors that provide services to us and are contractually bound to safeguard your personal information;
- To link or combine with other personal information we receive from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Otherwise with your express consent.
We may create non-personally identifying anonymous or aggregate data from the information we collect. We may use that data in a non-personally identifiable manner for our own lawful purposes.
As a general practice, we do not provide your Personal Information to third parties. So, for example, we do not sell your email address or your name and personal demographic information to mass marketers. However, on particular pages where we ask for your Personal Information, we may explicitly tell you that the data we are collecting on that page will be shared with third parties, in which case those disclosures shall override anything to the contrary in this policy. For example, before you submit answers to questions we ask in an advertiser-sponsored promotion, we will tell you that your answers will be shared with that advertiser. We will never share your information with a third party who does not agree to maintain the confidentiality of that information using reasonable security measures.
(3) Access to your Information.
We make reasonable efforts to allow you to make inquiries about the personal information we collect from you, and when appropriate we allow you access to your personal information for review and updating. If your personal information changes, you may correct or update the information within the Services once logged in or by contacting us at the contact information listed below. If you wish to unsubscribe from newsletters or marketing emails, follow the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
Please note that if you provide any information on your own or directly to parties who provide service to our web site or any other sites you encounter on the Internet (even if these sites are branded with our branding), different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the personal information you disclose to them. We encourage you to investigate and ask questions before disclosing information to third parties.
(4) Our Security Procedures.
We have established and maintain reasonable security procedures to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your Personal Information. “Perfect security,” however, does not exist on the Internet.
(5) Procedures Regarding Children
Our Sites and Services are not directed at children under the age of eighteen, and we do not knowingly collect any information from children under eighteen.
This Policy is subject to occasional revision without advance notice. If we make any changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you via email and/or post the modification on the Sites or within the Services prior to the change becoming effective. We will also update the “Last Updated” date in this Policy.
For more information about this Policy or our privacy practices generally, please contact us at email@example.com.